If you are looking for a way to add style and functionality to your project while creating flexible space opportunities, then glass pocket doors are a practical solution that look stunning and maximise the room you have.
Pocket doors don’t open outwards. Instead, they slide into a pocket that is fitted within the wall cavity so that they become completely hidden from view. Depending on the size of opening, internal glass pocket doors are available in single and double configurations.
Ideal for locations where space is at a premium, the stylish look of these glass pocket doors means that they make a real design statement to any property, whether it is in an apartment, studio flat, or modern office building.
Manufactured in the UK and made-to-measure for your project, our glass pocket doors utilise the same aluminium frame used across the entire Super Slim Glazing suite of products, creating maximum glazed areas and enhanced sightlines.
There is a great selection of frame colours and finishes to match your individual requirements, along with a superb choice of glazing options – including smart and switchable glass.
With free site surveys nationwide to guarantee the accuracy of your glass pocket doors, as well as a 3-year warranty including parts and installation, you can have total peace of mind that you will get the highest quality service from Super Slim Glazing.
- Available in single and double door configuration
- Soft door close available as an option
- Locking solutions available for all Super Slim Glazing door configurations
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Doors available up to 2200mm wide x 2800mm high
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
- Door profile height 57mm
- No floor prep required – closers concealed in frame
Glass & Glazing:
- Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
- Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
- Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
- All glazing is BS6206 compliant
- Doors and screens are compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments