Glass partition walls and fixed glazing are the ideal way to form new spaces inside a property while maintaining an open plan aesthetic – perfect for offices, commercial buildings and to make an architectural statement in a contemporary home.
Segmenting rooms in this way creates impressive glazed areas that look stunning without losing the benefits of natural daylight throughout – enhancing the feeling of space while adding the element of privacy where needed.
Internal glass partition walls are becoming an increasingly popular choice to elevate an interior space from ordinary to ultra-modern, providing a touch of class and sophistication.
Featuring our Super Slim frames for a stylish finish and enhanced sightlines, we design and manufacture glass partition walls bespoke to your exact requirements. Choose from a range of colours and glazing options to suit your needs.
All our products are manufactured in the UK using the same Super Slim profile – add an internal bifold door, slimline pivot or offset pivot door, sliding, hinged or pocket door, to your project and you can be assured of a beautiful match.
Not only do we supply and install glass partition walls and fixed glazing nationwide, but we also undertake a free site survey and provide a 3-year warranty across the full Super Slim Glazing range – including parts and installation.
As a registered waste carrier, we will also remove and dispose of any existing waste.
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 30mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
Glass & Glazing:
- Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
- Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
- Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
- All glazing is BS6206 compliant
- Compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments