Adding an outstanding contemporary styling to any property, internal glass panel doors are the perfect way to create the illusion of extra space while allowing natural daylight to flow seamlessly throughout.
Whether it is for a sophisticated home or modern office environment, internal glass panel doors from Super Slim Glazing are an increasingly popular choice when looking to make a real design statement.
Internal glass panel doors add a touch of class when replacing more traditional timber doors, or as part of an internally glazed area. Choose smart or switchable glass to maintain privacy without losing light.
Combining superb functionality with outstanding design, all our internal glass panel doors are made-to-measure utilising our sleek Super Slim aluminium frame for enhanced sightlines and maximum glazed areas.
Choose from a wide range of frame colours and finishes to achieve the exact look for your project – along with a superb choice of glazing options.
All our internal glass panel doors are manufactured by us here in the UK. We offer a free site survey service nationwide, along with a 3-year warranty including parts and installation – and as registered waste carriers, we’ll even remove and dispose of your existing doors.
- Available in single door, double door and fixed screen configurations
- Soft door close available as an option
- Locking solutions available for all Super Slim Glazing door configurations
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Doors available up to 1000mm wide x 2600mm high
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
- Door profile height 57mm
- No floor prep required – closers concealed in frame
Glass & Glazing:
- Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
- Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
- Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
- All glazing is BS6206 compliant
- Doors and screens are compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments