If you are looking to create new spaces without losing natural light, internal bifold doors are the perfect way to add a real touch of class to any property.
Whether as part of a glazed partition or for an opening, the smooth operation of our Super Slim internal bifold doors enables you to create privacy while maintaining the appearance of open plan living.
The flexible and adaptable character of internal bifold doors means that you can choose from as many panes necessary for your dream design. When closed, the Super Slim frame of our system allows for maximum glazed areas and enhanced sightlines, while stacking neatly to one side when fully open.
With a choice of frame colour and finish, along with a wide range of glazing options, all our internal bifold doors are made bespoke to your specific project and requirements.
We supply and fit internal bifold doors nationally and our professional service includes a free site survey. We provide a 3-year warranty on all our UK-manufactured products, including parts and installation – we are also a registered waste carrier so we can remove and dispose of any existing waste.
- Locking solutions available for all Super Slim Glazing door configurations
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Doors available up to 2200mm wide x 2800mm high
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
- Door profile height 57mm
- No floor prep required – closers concealed in frame
Glass & Glazing:
- • Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
• Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
• Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
• All glazing is BS6206 compliant
• Doors and screens are compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments