A truly sophisticated and contemporary addition to any property, interior sliding doors are the perfect accompaniment to a glazed area. As well as being an ideal option to add a touch of class to a home or office environment, it is also one of the most effective methods of segmenting a room while maintaining the feeling of light and space.
Available in single or double door configurations, interior sliding doors beautifully combine design with functionality to perfectly complement any glazed area. Our low maintenance interior sliding doors are also available with a soft close feature as an option.
The sleek styling of our Super Slim profile, utilised across the whole product portfolio for a consistent finish, ensures enhanced sightlines and large glazed areas for designs that provide a true architectural statement.
All interior sliding doors are tailored to the requirements of your project and made bespoke. Choose from a wide range of glazing options, frame colours and finishes to get the unique look that you are after.
There’s a 3-year warranty, including parts and installation, on our interior sliding doors. Manufactured in the UK and with full nationwide coverage, we carry out free site surveys and supply and fit, so you can be certain of a quality finish. We will also take away and dispose of any existing waste.
- Available in single and double sliding door configurations
- Soft door close available as an option
- Locking solutions available for all Super Slim Glazing door configurations
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Doors available up to 1300mm wide x 2800mm high
- Door leaf size up to 1500mm x 2800mm
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
- Door profile height 57mm
- No floor prep required – closers concealed in frame
Glass & Glazing:
- Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
- Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
- Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
- All glazing is BS6206 compliant
- Doors and screens are compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments