A very popular choice to perfectly complement internally glazed areas, our offset glass pivot doors add architectural elegance to any commercial space, office environment or residential property.
Featuring sleek styling that is matched by a smooth, effortless operation, offset glass pivot doors are available in sizes up to 2200mm wide and 2800mm high, making them perfect for an impressive design statement.
Offset pivot doors have a pivot point that is offset from the face of the door, giving the option of having a door that can swing a full 180 degrees.
You can choose from a single feature door or double doors to increase opening options, and there’s no need for any floor preparation because all closers are hidden away in the frame.
Like the rest of the range, our offset glass pivot doors are manufactured in the UK from our Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm – for enhanced sightlines and a universal aesthetic throughout.
Tailored bespoke to the specific needs of your project, there is wide range of glazing options to choose from, as well as frame colour and finishes.
We supply and fit offset glass pivot doors nationwide, providing free site surveys and a 3-year warranty, including parts and installation.
- Available in single and double pivot door configuration
- Soft door close available as an option
- Locking solutions available for all Super Slim Glazing door configurations
- Super Slim door profile – just 30mm x 57mm for sleek sightlines
- Single profile used across the whole range for a consistent aesthetic
- Doors available up to 2200mm wide x 2800mm high
- Brush or gasket sealing options available for acoustic applications
- Fixed frame profile height 30mm
- Door profile height 57mm
- No floor prep required – closers concealed in frame
Glass & Glazing:
- Wide range of glazing styles to choose from
- Glazing thickness range from 6-12mm
- Safety glass in all products with acoustic and specialist glass options available
- All glazing is BS6206 compliant
- Doors and screens are compatible with smart and switchable glass
- All powder coating done by a Qualicoat approved supplier
- Anodised finishes available
- Bespoke colour matching capability
- Residential properties
- Commercial buildings – hotels, pubs, restaurants, cafes, sports and leisure facilities, medical centres and hospitals
- Retail – shops and shopping centres, mixed use buildings
- Office environments – ideal to segment large open plan working environments